Friday, June 18, 2010

Humor with no Handholds and My Life as a Mental Attic

Since I shared my adventure in Hell with you all, I thought it was time to share my series of humor pieces I write for my friend Tyler's blog Overidon.com. They are wild and out there and as funny as Hell.

Here's the first in the series:
The Life and Times of Car Johnson

So far there are twelve segments, with more coming each week. Car Johnson is one crazy dude and it's kind of fun having him stuck in the back of my brain. I'm a petite brunette female who's shy and soft spoken and he's a crazy redheaded man with a loud and twisted view on life.

Yeah, I write horror, have a twisted sense of humor, while writing emotional and inspiring poetry and children's stories. My mind is like some sort of over stuffed attic, the kind that has all sorts of mismatched and interesting odds and ends. That's why I write, so I can play around with my thoughts and give them to other people to have fun with.

No comments:

Post a Comment