Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am Part of Clarion's Write-A-Thon Update

This is an update to my previous post. Thanks to all who have donated already. (The link to donate is here. This is the same as one of those walk-a-thons. Any money I collect goes to Clarion, so that they can continue to help writers reach their full potential.) They haven't told me yet the names of the people who have donated, so if you donated last week, could you please post a comment so I can thank you properly and put your name in my Car Johnson series and put you on the list for the other prizes?



The prizes for this week:


  1. Anyone who donates any amount will get their name mentioned in an upcoming installment of my humor series "The Life and Times of Car Johnson."
  2. Anyone who donates any amount before Sunday will be mentioned in a micro-fiction story at my twitter account Story_Tweets."
  3. Anyone who donates $10 dollars or more will get a personal poem or a recipe from my stash. You get to choose. Plus get your name in an installment of Car Johnson.
  4. Anyone who donates $20 dollars or more will get a personal flash fiction piece or a personal obituary (why wait until you die?) from me. You get to choose. Plus you get a poem or recipe and your name in an installment of Car Johnson.
  5. Anyone who donates $50 or more will get their own personal mini choose your own adventure written by me. (About five pages long.) Plus your get a poem/recipe, flash fiction/obituary, and your name in an installment of Car Johnson.
Everything will be emailed out the week after the Write-A-Thon ends, except for the Car Johnson shout outs, since I write one of those a week (and the story_tweets story, since I write two of those every day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment